Well, to us that sounds like a match in the making! Because you might just be the NodeJS consultant we’re looking for at C4J. You’ll join a team that bravely develops scalable, cloud-based web apps. ‘Thinking outside the box’? Which box? You don’t see any box when you’re creating solutions. As a master in the art of problem-solving, you won’t let any detail escape your attention, while putting every assumption to the test.
What you can do
- You have a basic knowledge of NodeJS. You know everything about the Node Event Loop, Streams, Modules, NPM, EventEmitters, and much more.
- You’re experienced in integrating frontend applications that communicate with various backend services and systems.
- Is NodeJS the right solution for a certain situation or environment? You’re the expert, so you know how to answer this question.
- You’re experienced in frontend development, more specifically HTML5/CSS3.
- You know how to build a modular application – and how to work in it.
- You have experience in automated testing.
- You’re familiar with the Express web framework.
- You have experience with MEAN stack, Grunt/Gulp and Web Sockets in NodeJS.
- The exercises at NodeSchool.io? You know how to solve all of them. Or most of them, at least.
- You’re familiar with ECMAScript, closely following new developments within this standard.
- You have experience with test and/or behaviour driven development.
- Your knowhow includes the most popular NodeJS community modules (e.g. async, request, lodash …).
- NoSQL databases and CoffeeScript ring (more than) a bell.
Who you are
- There’s no end to your energy. You just keep going!
- You think in a problem-solving, analytical way, looking at things though a critical lens.
- As a swift and convincing communicator, you know how to share your passion with everyone that crosses your path.
- You love your project to the moon and back. In fact, that’s the distance you’re willing to travel to achieve your goals.
- This being said: we don’t expect you to be a superhero all of the time. C4J is all about learning and becoming better at what you do. So you can leave that cape at home.
What we offer
At C4J, you’ll be part of a hotspot full of opportunities, with impactful projects, the latest tools and inspiring colleagues. Our knowledge sharing ‘squads’ and our internal academy will ensure that you continuously become better at what you do.
Moreover, we’re part of the Bewire group, which creates even more possibilities: you can evolve into a role at some of our other companies – like Evance and Dots & Arrows. All of this in an environment that is looking forward with confidence, as we keep on growing. And what about your salary? Ask our people: calling it ‘competitive’ would be an understatement. A company car, group and hospitalization insurance and countless extra benefits are just a few components of the attractive and versatile package C4J offers you.